Adsense

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Birds of a Feather Flock Together by Bella and Roo


Welcome to treasury Tuesday. This week I am featuring a treasury from Etsy I have been added to called Birds of a feather flock together by Bella and Roo.
A treasury is a group of up to 16 idea which are complied on Etsy in to a list with a theme, this treasuries theme is birds.
My blue bird brooch from Fashion Magpie Jewellery made it into this list. It is a filigree brooch with dark navy jewel enamel bird and chain detail.


I love anything to do with birds so this treasury really appeals to me. My favourite item is the needle felted budgie, i think they look so life like and have such a sweet little face.
This is partly what the joy of treasuries on Etsy can do. You can find things you never would have found on your own!



Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment