Adsense

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Sunny Treasury

Welcome to treasury Tuesday. A treasury is a Etsy.com invention which allows people to make up a list of 16 items with a common theme. Each week I feature either a treasury I've been added to or a one that I have created, this week I'm featuring a treasury I made called Sunny.

 
I came up with the idea for this treasury as a way of cheering myself up. It's the 28th April and up until now the weather has been glorious. Unfortunately today so far we have had, hail followed by snow followed by more heavy hail followed by rain! So I decided I needed a reminder of the previous weeks good weather and wrote a post on the networking site I use on Facebook, UK Sellers NETWORKING Group, asking all the lovely Etsy crafters if they'd be kind enough to show me some of their beautiful sunny crafts. The response was fantastic and my phone rang all morning with the sound of crafts being posted on my ad.
After going through them all I picked out the final few and here is the results of my sunny inspired
treasury.
 


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment