Adsense

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Shades of Autumn and Celebrations!


In last Sundays featured item post (Read her) I mentioned I would be starting a new weekly post called treasury Tuesday, where I am featuring treasuries I am either in or I've made. I decided to start off this new blog post I'd spoil you and show you one of the favourites I've been featured in and a treasury I've made myself!
First up is the treasury titled Shades Of Autumn by Donna Cross of the shop JewellerybyDonna.


What I love about this treasury is the colours, autumn is my favourite season. The piece I have in this treasury is my Diamante Autumn Bracelet.

 
The treasury I've made myself is titled Celebrations. I choice this topic to celebrate my first treasury Tuesday blog post and to celebrate the making of my first treasury. The items in this treasury all have a celebration in common, whether that is a birthday, engagement or baby shower there is something in it for every celebration in a persons life.
 
 
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment