Adsense

Friday 26 September 2014

Folksy Friday. Fashion Magpie Jewellery shop

Christmas is fast approaching and if you want to find beautiful hand made gifts, then nowhere better than "Folksy". Folksy is an online shop for UK based crafters to sell their work. I sell lots of my jewellery through "Folksy" and you can view my shop here and also look for other items. "Buy something Unique this year!"
http://folksy.com/shops/fashionmagpiejewellery

My folksy shop as you know is my main selling shop and I work hard to promote it and keep it up to date, I have lots of plans for it over the coming weeks and months including adding more countries to my selling lists so I can sell to outside Europe and updating old pictures. So watch this space.
Fashion Magpie Jewellery is also going out on the road again soon with various Christmas stalls being organised for 2014, until then these items are my most viewed items at the moment in my shop today, take a look and see what you think.

These are my Green Sitting Cat earrings. Unfortunately these little kitties have been in my shop for a while now and have sold twice but the buyers both changed their minds at the last minute. Can you give them a home?
 
This is my newest piece I have put up for sale, made just a few weeks ago. It has a jewel enamel cabochon with purple and jet and then from the swirling setting it hangs by crackle glass beads.
 
Next is one of my favourites, the swallow necklace. I like the mixture of the yellow beads and the flying swallows in this one.
 
Another one of my new pieces now, the flower and heart necklace. This necklace was the result of experimenting with glitter on jewel enamel something I think that works really quite well. What do you think?
 
And the last one of my most viewed pieces is one of my beaded brooches made with copper wire and beads. There always fun to make and this one especially. I made it as a Christmas inspired brooch and used cold colours as my colour theme. To make this one a little different I wound charms into it, making it look like it was snowing and becoming frosty.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment