Adsense

Thursday 11 September 2014

Folksy Friday. Top 5 Animal themed pieces on Folksy

Today is the top 5 animal themed pieces crafted by Folksy artists and chosen by me. I've tried to make sure I have a mix of crafts and have ended with number five as my favourite piece. Think I've found some shops I'll definitely be revisiting when I need some gifts.

(1) To kick off the count down I've chosen this little brooch. I like the sailor's tattoo kind of feel to this piece. It's called Swallow Bird resin Brooch literary vintage and is by EllyMental Jewellery. (A totally genius name by the way!)
 
(2) Number two has to be this beautiful lampshade, I love the colour. It's called Folky Animals - Lamp and Lightshade and it's by Busyblackbird.

(3) The third piece is a PUFFIN Watercolor Print - 8x10 inches portrait format by the artist Eastwitching. I love this type of drawing, I've always been drawn (no pun intended) toward it and it's a puffin. What's not to love about puffins!
(4) Piece number four made me smile when I found it. It's called Chilly Llama in Blue and is by FabFunky.

 
(5) With out a doubt this is my favourite photo print I've found when choosing what to include in this post. It's truly stunning. It's called Tranquility Giclee and is by FizzStudio. This shop is definitely one to keep an eye on.

That concludes my list of the top 5 animals, I've found some wonderful shops doing this count down. Let me know what you think.
 

1 comment: