Adsense

Friday 8 August 2014

Folksy Friday favourites

Folksy Friday this week is all about favourites. Folksy gives you the option to favourite an item or shop that you like.
Thought I'd show you some of my own favourites.

My favourite shop on Folksy is Josephines. The necklace below is one of my favourite at the moment I love the picture of the blue tits and the use of the pearls.
Another favourite of mine is babooshka, she makes 50's inspired jewellery.
It' not just jewellery shops I favourite on Folksy either. There is a whole wealth of different craft stores available. There is one I like called Genevieve Cseh Art, they do the most beautiful paintings. The one below Is a print of an acrylic Painting I love. It's the colours that drew me in, I love autumn and going for walks with the leaves fluttering down around you, this picture sums it up perfectly.
Hope you've enjoyed my pick of items from Folky.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment