Adsense

Saturday 16 August 2014

Feeling excited.

I've spent the last year working as much as I possible can with my day job and promoting and making jewellery for Fashion Magpie Jewellery in the evenings. Eventually all my hard work has paid off and I've managed to save up for a holiday. I'm so excited, it was 2008 the last time I visited a different country so I feel well over due for a bit of foreign culture.
Travelling is something I love and I've been really fortunate to have visited a lot of the places I'd like to. However the world is a large and beautifully diverse place so I have plenty of places left to visit too!
This time will be my first holiday abroad with my fiancé and we'll be travelling to Zante which is in the Greek isles. It's not somewhere I know a lot about but I've been researching and it looks like it's going to be beautiful, they say it's famed for its clear waters which make the boats look like there floating on thin air. The pictures look very intriguing!
 
I'm leaving on Sunday and will be back on the 25th August so if you order any of Fashion Magpie Jewellerys items please bare in mind I won't be posting any orders until I'm back in the country. 
I've set up my Thursday throwback and folksy Friday posts to automatically post themselves next week, so hopefully if I've done it right you can still get them blog posts even though I'm away. Hope you enjoy them!
Right I must go make sure I've packed everything so until next time I'll leave you with some images of the new pieces I've listed for sale.





 
http://folksy.com/items/6504138-Clock-Blue-Charm-Bracelet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment