Adsense

Saturday 2 April 2016

New in March to Fashion Magpie Jewellery

 
Each month I write a end of month blog post for the previous month, in it I tell you what Fashion Magpie Jewellery has been up to.
March was another quiet month for me so I decided to see what I could do to bring more visitors into my Facebook page and my Folksy/Etsy website shops.
On Facebook I have 226 likes for my page but I was consistently only getting about 15 to 20 views per a post, which is awful reach! I found I wasn't posting very often so my first step was just to post more. Step two was a follow on, I used the insights part of my page to see what people reacted to and at what times of the day my reach was best. Now I knew when to schedule posts and what to talk about. It seems to be working well so far, my post reach has shot up to 93 people on a popular post when I'm more then happy with.
As for my shops, I'm still working on them. I'm still selling the odd piece but no where near what I was, maybe it's just the time of year but I still have confidence, my shops will bounce back.
Of course one other piece of news is the addition of some new pieces to the shop which you can see below. Clicking on the title of the piece will take you through to my folksy.com shop for more details.
 
£6.00

£6.00
 
£6.00

£4.50

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment