Adsense

Sunday 20 July 2014

Why we should accessorise.

Had some trouble with writer block recently, but sometimes writer block, I've discovered can be a blessing in disguise! 
To me, writers block is an opportunity to research new topics. Research isn't to everyone's liking but I love it. I look through search engines for inspiration, find out what all my favourite blogging crafty people are talking about and look at the latest trends on the high street at the moment. My favourite high street store is accessorize, I absolutely adore them! There the perfect blend of delicate vintage design and bold statement jewellery that I love, I could honestly shop in there for hours.
It's shops like accessorize that show us the importance of the accessory in an outfit, sometimes they can be the difference between a good outfit and an great outfit!
For example a white blouse can be accessorised for day, night and work just by changing your necklace. Wear a statement necklace for day which has bright bold colour or patterns or a fun, young look, a sparkly little one at night for a classy chic look and a pearl necklace for work.
That's three looks for one blouse just by changing your necklace!
What's your views on the importance of accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment