Adsense

Thursday 26 June 2014

New For Sale

Hi
As promised I've been busy today listing new things for sale on my Folksy page. Must say I'm feeling quite pleased with myself, think its some of my best stuff to date that I'm making now and I cant wait to get feedback.
Before I show you what I've listed today I wanted to give you a quick up date on the glass globes I ordered I mentioned in a earlier post (Click Here) I haven't so far made anything with them but keep watching my blog because I'm having great fun experimenting with different things to put in them and will show you how I'm doing at a later date.

So now to the pictures, if you want to buy any of these pieces, I have a link right of my posts on here. >>>>

Apple Necklace
£12.50

Angel Necklace
£12.50

Dragonfly Tribal Earrings
£6.00

Blue Bird Brooch
£6.00

Red and Green Wire Brooch
£6.00

Gold Bead Wire Brooch
£6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment