Adsense

Saturday 5 May 2012

Hi

Hi
I thought it was about time i started a blog for my website Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
Fashion Magpie Jewellery are bespoke handmade pieces made in Northumberland, England.
I have been designing and making jewellery for a few years, but i still get excited about making jewellery now.
It all started with one kit that i made earrings from to give to relatives for Christmas. I enjoyed it a lot and was encouraged to try selling it. From here Fashion Magpie Jewellery was born!
Pieces are made from a variety of beads. Mostly i use faux pearl beads in various sizes, Tibetan silver charms and sometimes I'll use Swarovski beads.
I wanted to start a blog so i can show you about the pieces i sell and how they come to be. I hope you find it interesting and i look forward to telling you about the all the different projects i can think of in the future. Until then see you soon!
Fashion Magpie Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment